Gaming the Mind is a charity dedicated to improving the mental health of people within the gaming community. You can help us continue our activities, including public education, production of mental health information content and materials, health awareness promotion, and mental health advocacy work.
Your donations help us keep doing this work independently, acting purely on behalf of people in the gaming community, for no profit. It helps us keep the lights on, in terms of paying our fees, infrastructure, materials, and labour.
You can make a direct donation via Paypal Giving Fund
You can fundraise for us via Tiltify
If you can’t afford to make a donation, or are going through difficult times at the moment, we ask that you hold on to your money and instead show your support to us on social media!
Guidance for fundraising:
- If you are fundraising on our behalf, you must ensure we recieve all donations. This can easily be done via Paypal and Tiltify. Fundraisers collecting donations by other means should keep to standards on handling donations
- We do not store or process personal data from donors / fundraisers. Please see Paypal and Tiltify pages for information regarding data protection
- Any in-person (not online) fundraising must be cleared with us, so we can ensure safety of all participants. Contact us here
- For any online fundraising activity, the fundraiser must not enter into personal correspondence with members of the online audience
- Fundraisers are responsible for organising all aspects of their fundraising. We will not accept any liability relating to a fundraiser’s activities.
- Fundraisers must be aged 18 or over
- Complaints regarding fundraising can be sent on our contact page. Trustees will investigate any complaints and discuss at Trustee meetings and respond appropriately. Complaints that can not be resolved at charity level can be directed to the Fundraising Regulator